Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brothers

The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me.
Nobody said it better than Brand New.
At no point in time has it ever been more true.
Six months ago it was only the devil.
A year before that it was only God.
They've both got me now, in a state of slipshod.
Obviously i prefer to serve one over the other
But i combine the sides and ration;
I need my brother.

A heart that only knows God
with a mind that's shunned the devil.
This child of Christ shines light all over.
He's on another level.
This kid is my brother; and he is a gift.
His love has one goal and it never shifts.
For him it is not a means to an end.
He's simply a lover of the broken;
A passionate friend.
Whether you are whole, shattered, or bent.

Payton Randall Beckman,
Unbeknownst to him, his big brothers role model.
Surf, guitar, and a passion for arts.
Payton, my brother, from the bottom of my heart.
Payt, Paydin, Paytie, little bro, and Gator.
I Love You and thank you;
See you sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment